Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A great support group is essential...

If you have an awesome support group you know what I'm talking about.  Friends, family, loved ones can all be a strong support on your journey.

Sometimes support comes from left field, like from an awesome friend you randomly met on a message board.  This friend happened to start a weight loss blog and introduced you to some more amazingly awesome women.

This friend is Nicole, from Legally Fit.  We met while planning our weddings.  Nicole then introduced me to Crystal of Train Dirty Fitness.  Crystal recruited me to be a Train Dirty Fitness Ambassador.  How cool!  It all just fell into place. 

Do you have goals?  Do you have drive? A positive attitude and the force to keep moving forward?

TDF is the place to be.  "Being overweight is hard. Being fit is hard. Choose your hard."

There are many ups and downs in weight loss land.  Everyone has a different journey but with a great support group like TDF - reaching goals are even more attainable than ever. 

I'm already being challenged by these ladies to better myself but it's a good challenge.  I have a better mindset these days.  I don't look at losing weight to be a chore anymore.  It's become a fun challenge. 

It doesn't matter where you are in your journey.  Beginning, middle, end - TDFers welcome you with open arms.  So what are you waiting for?  Find Train Dirty Fitness on Facebook and Twitter and start your journey with us today!

My journey?  It's only just begun!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment