Thursday, October 3, 2013

Penguin Introduction

Well, hello there.

Thanks for stopping by.

You may know me as the author of The Sassy Penguin blog. Did the Penguin part give it away?  It seems weird, I know.  What the heck do Penguins have to do with crafts and DIY?  Even moreso, what do they have to do with losing weight and getting fit and healthy?

Nothing, but I'm sure you'll remember it.  "Oh Penguins? That reminds me of the blog I read once".

Anyway, I've decided to start a fit blog- mainly to help keep myself accountable.  I've started and stopped weight loss and working out more times than I count.  I'm hoping I can stick with it while documenting my journey, gain some friends and become a positive and motivational role model to others as some have been to me.

So what say you?  Hop on board, I'd love you have you along.

(This whole page is under construction and I am not a Grammar Nazi.  I do make mistakes so please don't criticize too much ;)  


No comments:

Post a Comment