Thursday, October 17, 2013

Zzzzzzz. o.O

Oh, sorry.
I was trying to catch up on sleep.

October is seriously kicking me in the rear.  I have a full time job and two part time jobs.  I'm not complaining.  Nope. It's just hard to fight the anvils attached to my eyelids.

I have no time to workout.  I guess you can consider than an excuse, but I seriously sleep any chance I get.  Working close to 80+ hours a week, there is nothing else I'd rather do but sleep.  Wouldn't you?

Here is where my problem lies.

I signed up for 4 virtual races a few months back.  All.In.October.

I have the medals for 2 of 3 already.  The fourth is a group "fun motivational virtual thing".

3 of the 4 are 5k races.

1...which I just realized, is a 10k.

I've never gone farther than an 8k before.  What was I thinking?

Sleep or race?
Sleep or race?  (In my case, race = run/walk...mostly walk/jog...penguin shuffle type thing)

 I don't have much time to get these in, so I guess I better start soon.

Does dreaming about racing count? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment